- MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, an international organization that exists to encourage mothers who have children newborn – Kindergarten.
- It’s a place where moms have the opportunity to make new friends, share experiences, laugh together, and learn trusted principles pertaining to womanhood, marriage and parenting. MOPS also provides opportunities for social outings geared specifically for preschool aged children and their mothers.
- MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs.
- MOPS groups gather throughout the United States, Canada, and numerous other countries to meet the needs of more than 100,000 women each year! The women you meet at your local MOPS meeting may not all be of the same age, background or lifestyle, but they’re all in the same season of life with a shared desire to be the best mother they can be.
How do I Join?
If you are interested in joining this incredible support network of women, there are a few things to take note of:
- Calvary Fellowship Church MOPS meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, September – May.
- Meetings begin at 9:30am and end at 11:15am. Children can be left in the care of the Wonderworks program at 9:15am.
- An annual fee of $25.00 registration fee is required that goes to MOPS International. This secures your membership and entitles you to a one-year subscription to MOMS SENSE a bi-monthly magazine and the book “ Life on Plant Mom : A down to earth guide to your changing relationships” by Lisa T. Bergren. The Calvary Fellowships Church MOPS group also has a fall & spring semester dues that cover the meeting expenses. The dues are $42.00 for the fall (6 meetings) and $56.00 for the spring ( 8 meetings ).
- Scholarships are available, so don’t let the cost hinder you from participating! We exist for the community of moms around us, and we want to include everyone we can!
REGISTRATION is now open!
** ChesterCountyMoms.com is not specifically affiliated with any playgroups, Moms groups, or Parenting Organizations. If you are interested in advertising your group on ChesterCountyMoms.com, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org