Photobucket

If you are viewing this page you ARE NOT viewing the newly redesigned Chester County Moms site. To view the new site please update your bookmark and visit www.chescomomsblog.blogspot.com

We Have Moved!

Please visit us at
www.chestercountymoms.com

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Obama Wins!

So.. the votes are in and Barack Obama has won the election.
I stayed up very late last night flipping news channel to news channel to get as much campaign coverage as I could.
I felt that John McCain's speech was very gracious and that he has been humbled by the whole experience. I think if he delivered more speeches like he did last night instead of messages of scandle and talk of "that one" the decision may have worked more in his favor.
Barack Obama was confident and delivered a moving speech. I was overwhelmed by the number of supporters that came out to Grant Park and by the final numbers in the election. I was excited that I had witnessed such a historic moment in the history of our Country and I look forward to the next 4 years.

How do you feel about the outcome of the election? Leave a comment or email me at sarah@chestercountymoms.com. Please keep your comments respectful! Thanx!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I feel awesome about it. I haven't been this happy in a while. I am proud to be an American.

Anonymous said...

Elated!